It's All Good -Week #89






Hello everyone!! How are yall doing today. This week was a bunch of random stuff.

○ Mason got the priesthood this Sunday which was soo awesome!!

☆ I was driving with my hand out the window and punch an killed ( and splattered) a bird

□ yunior came to church and stayed for the hole thing. He asked us in the middle, "yo can I leave??" We thought he was just dipping, but he came back after like 10 minutes and said he ran to the bathroom at a gas station. So we told him there was a bathroom in the church.

◇ I rained like 5/7 days this week, but you know as secretary of the puddle jumping club, I didn't mind. 

♡ We had awesome lessons with yunior and these guys named Kevin and jorge. We also got our oil changed...so that was fun Haha.

Anyways jesus really does love ya...if you don't know that by now, come on, your kidding, I've told you for like 90 weeks now?? Like are qe serious?? 
He loves ya

-te amo
Max

Comments

Popular Posts